Luxury Handmade Chocolate Bar
Delicious artisan chocolate bars from Lick the Spoon. Responsibly sourced beans and compostable packing makes them all the better.
Choose from these flavours:
- Hazelnut praline with sea salt in 45% cocoa milk chocolate.
- Rose and Violet Cream a fragrant fondant made to a Victorian recipe in fine 75% dark chocolate.
- Pistachio nuts and toasted sesame seeds in 45% cocoa milk chocolate.
- Blackforest with nuggets of intense sour cherry this chocolate bar is made with 75% cocoa dark chocolate .
- Luscious soft salted caramel in 45% cocoa milk chocolate with soft buttery caramel with Jersey cream and the finest sea salt.
A little about the maker. Diane and Matthew have been making chocolate in Wiltshire since 2006. With the help of a small team they follow traditional artisan methods of chocolate making and are passionate about the whole process from where the chocolate is sourced (Raisetrade initiative partnering with Chocolat Madagascar in Madagscar, Casa Luker in Colombia and Kim and Lylette at Crayfish Bay Grenada.) to the packaging (100% Biodegradeable and home compostable, plastic free packaging.) It taste great too and they have won numerous awards including Taste of the West Gold Award 2020
Ingredients: Please see photos of packaging. Do contact us before purchase with any questions about ingredients/allergies